- Sep 2017: Created a section looking at Places with the name GRAY or GREY
- May 2017: Added a section on the people awarded the Medal of Honor
- May 2017: Added a section on the USS Gray (FF-1054) in the ships section
- May 2017: significant alteration to the page hierarchy - adding pages for each of the “seven pillars”.
- April 2017: added a section on terrorist victims.
- February 2017 - added a section on Complementary sites
- August 2015: Added a page for Notable People.
- June 2014: Added a link to the GRAY Blog
- April 2014: Started to add data pertaining to World War 1.
- May 2013: added the crew members of HMS Hood - the world-war II battle-cruiser - with the names Gray or Grey.
- August 2012: Adding a section on the Olympics but finding that it will take a long time to dig back on those games prior to Beijing.
- June 2012: Adding section on World War II awards for gallantry as well as looking at the Dynastic Orders (for example the British Knights of the Garter) and British Aristocracy.
- 26 November 2011: Added the following sections: Boer War: Casualties, Trafalgar, Vietnam: Awards & Decorations and Waterloo Medal Roll.
- 28 June 2011: Added a link to the Celtic Royal Genealogy website which seems to be an excellent source on a Scottish lineage starting with an Andrew Gray (c1255 - c1322).
- 11 June 2011: Added the GRAY and GREY politicians, starting with members of the Australian House of Representatives, Parliament of the UK and Congress of the USA
- 05 June 2011: Started to add detail in the Data section which lists the data collected to date. Also a general tidy-up to start enhancing the structure of the site.
- 21 April 2011: added Billy Gray (1927-2011) to famous sportsmen and included a link to Gray-ONS at My Heritage website
- 20 November 2010: mend the broken links and complete the port to a new ISP.
- 22 January 2010: the start of an investigation into mortality rates.